Of Cabbages and Kings

On a crusade to find myself

Friday, August 11, 2006

What do your colleagues think of you

What type of a colleague are you ?
Do people respect you ? Are you considered to be the "painful guy/girl" behind your back ?
Do people like you ? Are you the "nice guy" in office..
Have you ever wondered what your colleagues think of you ?
Do you care ?
I often wonder....
I wonder if I am a good colleague ..
I wonder if I am a good subordinate
I wonder if I am a good boss

I think I am average in all 3 categories.. Only people who have worked with me can comment !!

6 Comments:

Blogger seattle_smoke said...

All my colleagues being much elder to me, treat me like the *kiddo*..My bosses(dual subordination) consider themselves as guardians..

I use this 'treatment' to come up with brave new ideas, and like a kid , I dont fear anyone..and also get royally fired for misgivings!! Im pretty good colleauge & boss but lacking i.r.o subordinate..
multiple subordination(matrix orgn) SUX

8:20 PM  
Blogger Parag said...

Ours is a pretty straightforward org structure.. Which works on a simple philosophy (atleast for the front office).. Get business and get paid.. no other nonsense !!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you think you are just 'average'? Who (what kind of person) then according to you would be a better colleague/ boss/ subordinate?

8:47 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

hmm I think Im an average colleague. Somewhat adorable lol!

Keshi.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Parag said...

Seattle --> I would have loved to have the Kiddo immage.. but I was amongst the first employees of my firm in India.. So I have to put up with the "fatherly" image instead

SSB --> you should tell me how I fare as a colleague

Keshi - Adorable -- > well I second that !!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

really? uh oh lucky me ;-)

Keshi.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home