Of Cabbages and Kings

On a crusade to find myself

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The most beautiful women in the world

Someone asked me who are the most pretty women in the world and I was trying to think about what are my types.. I quite like the petite women.. The ones that come to mind are Ashley Judd, Meg Ryan, Gwen Palthrow etc..
I went to the website www.askmen.com and their list says that the top 10 beautiful women are :
10. Cindy Crawford
09. Liz Hurley
08. Maria Grazia Cucinotta
07. Angie Everhart
06. Elsa Benitez
05. Catherine Zeta Jones
04. Heidi Klum
03. Elle MacPherson
02. Pamela Anderson
01. Laetitia Casta


I do not even know who half these women are .. I guess I am growing old !!
and maybe the criteria for chosing beautiful women is getting more objective !! than Subjective

So much for all the beautiful women in the world..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there shouldn't be a question like "who is the beautiful woman in the world?", if pp do the ranking, they are materialize woman!!
we woman are human being, we are not pets, not dolls, our value is not if we have a Angelina Jolie's lips or J Lo's butt......we do thinking although not as smart as Marie Curie, we do good thing helping people although not as great as teresa sister - the point is : don't ever compare woman!! we are not jewel, we are not comparable, every woman are unique.......
i m not writing this because my name is not in the top ten list.....but i believe i m the 11th, teresa chen or ya chu chen....

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there shouldn't be a question like "who is the beautiful woman in the world?", if pp do the ranking, they are materialize woman!!
we woman are human being, we are not pets, not dolls, our value is not if we have a Angelina Jolie's lips or J Lo's butt......we do thinking although not as smart as Marie Curie, we do good thing helping people although not as great as teresa sister - the point is : don't ever compare woman!! we are not jewel, we are not comparable, every woman are unique.......
i m not writing this because my name is not in the top ten list.....but i believe i m the 11th, teresa chen or ya chu chen....

10:12 PM  
Blogger seattle_smoke said...

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. For all my life, I have found only one person beautiful, only because of his mindblowing music. I adore him more even after his death.These magazines publish such lists only to retain reader interest. You see such lists coming up frequentlyin "Bombay Times" regularly. Time pass.

8:39 AM  
Blogger mtalpz said...

from that top 10 list..even i seem to know only 5...so i dont think it has got anythign to do with age ;)..its surprising to see that no indian name featured in your favourites...

also: wrt my blog
You thot it right, u do feature in my list of miss things in mubai.
I have just summarised it all:
"Getting together with close and extended family members"

U know wht else i miss..all those times when you have taken us for those late night long drives townside ofr paan and icecream!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home