Of Cabbages and Kings

On a crusade to find myself

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Me .. in short

Things that I love doing..
  • Reading - everything from Khalil Gibran to C Rajgopalachari to Jeffrey Archer...
  • Watching English Serials - Favourites are 24, Prison Break, Criminal Minds, Boston Legal, CSI, Bones..
  • Watching Quiz Shows - Kaun Banega Crorepati to Weakest Link
  • Trading the markets - my first love..
  • Drawing, Sketching, Painting
  • Doing basic housework - basic plumbing, fixing lights etc on weekends
  • Cooking - Find it really relaxing - think I am fairly good..
  • Computer Games - again one of my first loves - I play more than my kids..
  • Eating Out - very experimental with food - love to try different cuisines.
  • Long Drives - I love driving - usually drive to Goa -2-3 times a year and many more times to nearby places like Pune
  • Gadgets - Ipods, blackberrys, cameras, computers, lap tops, LCDs, hometheaters, Wii, Playstation - list goes on...
  • Going on vacations..


  • Things that I do not like...
  • Bottles without the cap fixed - Wife tends to leave them open and this is the biggest reason for domestic arguments !!
  • Untidy beds / dirty loos..
  • White lies - small lies that do not really matter - Wonder why people lie !!
  • Unorganised people - people who forget dates / appointments etc
  • Dancing - I am very bad.. and wife is very good.. another duty that I have to perform as a good husband !
  • People who cannot make up their mind
  • People who are always unhappy with themselves and are full of self pity

For the people who know me well - Is there anything else that you can add about me ?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..and you loooooooove to surf the net a lot !

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home